The mission of North Brunswick Township High School’s Athletic Program is to create an educational and competitive experience within an atmosphere of sportsmanship. We strive to develop and realize individual and team potential by promoting high standards of competence, character, civility, and citizenship.
2017-2018 Athletics Paperwork Submission Windows
On-Line Registration will open May 15, 2017 and close on June 9, 2017
In an effort to streamline and modernize our athletics registration process, please allow me to provide you with the sequence you should follow in order to register for an Athletics Program.
1. Print the Pre-participation Physical Form and have it completed by your family physician by June 23. you also have the option to have Physical examination on campus. Simply bring the form to pre-screening on June 5, 6, 7, or 8 and then select your examination date.
2. If you have a valid physical on file with the past 365 days, you will need to print, complete and submit the Seasonal Health History Form to the Athletic Office by June 23, 2017.
3. Register for your sport on Family ID.
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.