All Sports Registration and NEW Summer Registration: Click Here for info and all dates, for all seasons!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN PLAYING SPORTS AT NBTHS
(ALL INFORMATION, PAPERWORK, AND REGISTRATION
CAN BE FOUND on FAMILY.ID.COM)
To Participate in Sports, please -
Step 1: Register with Family ID
Step 2: Print and Submit Proper Medical Forms (links to forms are found in Family ID)
- Pre-Participation Physical Exam - All athletes must have a current Pre-Participation Physical on record with the nurse. This physical is valid for one year from the date of the examination and must be current (not expired) at the time of the first practice.
- Seasonal Health History Update - A Seasonal Health Update is required for students who already have an current, approved physical older than 90 days on file in the nurse's office.
- Injury/Illness Notes -Students with recent injuries, illnesses or on-going medical conditions may also be asked to provide relevant clearance notes from their physician prior to participation.
Action Required: All Physical, Health History forms and notes should be submitted to the nurse by due dates. Forms received after these dates may not be cleared in time for tryouts. Incomplete submissions cannot be processed and will be returned. Corrected forms should be re-submitted ASAP for processing.
Drop Off Location: NBTHS Nurse's Office
Step 3: Online Concussion Testing for Contact/Collision SportsAll candidates must use the link and directions on Family Id to take the Online Concussion Baseline Test from Concussion Vitals Signs. This assessment provides a baseline for cognitive (thinking) function. Testing will require about 35 minutes and a reliable internet connection. The test cannot be taken on a tablet or phone. Please take the test as soon as possible!
Action Required: Candidates for the above teams must complete the test before trying out.
Family ID Registration Process:
Go to www.FamilyID.com
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
For more information about Concussion Vital Signs and testing,
click on HEALTH & SAFETY